I 'VE GOTT TAGGED TODAY BY PIGLET ! THX A LOT, IT WAS A WONDERFUL SURPRISE !
1. Why did you start a blog?
Well, I thought it was kind of exploring the world and making new friends without leaving my home…. On the other hand, I have always loved the internet and I have experienced it with whatever happened to be the hype of the moment. Just name it: chat,irc,icq,skype….blog. I guess I started the blog to express myself. I don’t think my blog is too much like me. It is just a way of telling some things about me. I wish I could do it better….
2. Comfy shoes or killer heels?
Comfy shoes for walking the husky, going to the marche and driving. Killer shoes at the office and business meetings. And at parties - I am a short person so, stilettos do matter.
3. The funniest moment in the last week?
... it was a nasty week....
4. What would have been your dream job?
5. If you won the lottery tonight, what would be the first thing you’d do?
1)I’d buy myself some jewelry sets I’ve always longed to have.
2)I’d buy a house in Greece, on a sunny island, on the sea shore and I’d move there ( I would move there in second 2 after accomplishing no1).
3)I’d get myself a convertible and to my teenager son whatever car he might wish
6. Most useless gadget you own?
Bluetooth set for my phone … the ear hurts that much in 15 minutes that I feel like shit and turn it off …and I do not get called that often to wear it…
7. You’re waiting for someone and they’re late. How late is too late?
It depends on whom he/she is. If it’ s my business partener, my employee or someone who asks me a favour, to late is the next minute. If it’s someone I like, a friend or an acquaintance 15 minutes are acceptable . If I love him/her ( my son,husband,mum,Iuky ,my closest people etc), I can wait forever and it will never be too late .
8. Are you a do it now person, or a It can wait until tomorrow person?
It can wait….It will wait…It is waiting !
9. If you were a drink, what would you be?
10. What was the first thing you thought when you read these questions?
oh, it was like a surprise party or an unexpected gift! I have always wanted to get tagged. Thx a lot,it was a great experience.